Urban planning community

Closed thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: 2006 South Division Trash Talk Thread

Registered
    Mar 2004

Oh Yeah!!!

SWEET SWEET SWEET Monday night game.....that makes 3 in a ROW!!!!!!!! The rest of you are on notice......I may be 7th place now.....but LOOK OUT
    Skilled Adoxographer

Registered
    Apr 2006
    How do I have the second most points in the league but in 9th place.
    "If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" General Eric Shinseki

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Feb 2004
    I'm out of the cellar. Looks like all of my key players are healthy for the first time this year. Let's keep it rollin.

Registered
    Nov 2005
    I won a close contest this week that was really strange. My opponent had ONLY PayMe Manning in the team and he puts up 40 points with some roster spots open and then only loses by 3. How he was able to get over 100 points with two or three roster spots open is beyond me. This all means that: 1) - I am lucky or 2) My team really sucks or 3) - My oppenent was unlucky.
    Satellite City Enabler

Registered
    Mar 2004

Yeah...funny....

Things have been really weird this season I think...... All peaks and troughs, with not much consistency......I would expect that from my team of misfits and occasional over achievers....but not with some of the other teams......strange....

Now on to the smack talk:

I'm just giving all you LOOSERS a head start....you watch, I'll bring it home at the end and take it all

Anyone see my sweet acqusition of Leon Washington just before the game of his life.....only to end up not playing him......
    Skilled Adoxographer

Registered
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally posted by The One View post
    Things have been really weird this season I think...... All peaks and troughs, with not much consistency......I would expect that from my team of misfits and occasional over achievers....but not with some of the other teams......strange....

Now on to the smack talk:

I'm just giving all you LOOSERS a head start....you watch, I'll bring it home at the end and take it all

Anyone see my sweet acqusition of Leon Washington just before the game of his life.....only to end up not playing him......
    Cardinal rule #1 - Never trust a Jets player running the football that is not named Curtis Martin (at least when he was healthy). You will have to wait and see your new acquisition after they put up another 41-0 stinker like they did against an overrated Jaguars team that has half of their starting defense missing. Anyways, everyone runs wild against the Lions. Good luck with your bag or rocks!
    Satellite City Enabler

Registered
    Mar 2004

Ok.....

Now that I'm back to being even....5-5, having just taken down the best team in the South.....time to pour on the points and win out.....SUCKERS!

I'll show all of you what a rag tag team made up of mostly second string wannabees....can do.....
    Skilled Adoxographer

Registered
    Apr 2006
    Put a fork in me...
    "If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" General Eric Shinseki

Registered
    Mar 2004

Gag.....

Quote Originally posted by Brocktoon View post
    Put a fork in me...
    Worst Smack/Trash Talk......EVER........
    Skilled Adoxographer

Registered
    Nov 2005
    I have not done much trash talking, but scoring 171 points this week, the only thing I can say is BOOOYEAH!
    Satellite City Enabler

Registered
    Nov 2005
    Good luck Coastal Caps! With the line-up you have...I think I will need it.
    Satellite City Enabler

Registered
    Nov 2005
    Good game this week Coastal Caps. I think I just got lucky in this one (Carr getting me -0.46 points ).

Big East Kings - We split this year. It is going to be a great game. Good luck! No matter who wins, I hope the Southern Division kicks some butt in the League Championships next week!

Hotlanta
    Satellite City Enabler

Closed thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 73
    Last post: 29 Dec 2009, 1:04 PM
  2. Replies: 68
    Last post: 24 Dec 2007, 1:42 PM
  3. Replies: 157
    Last post: 22 Dec 2006, 3:16 AM
  4. Replies: 60