Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Geovisualisation online survey (urban transportation)

Registered
    Sep 2006

Geovisualisation online survey (urban transportation)

Dear Cyburbia members,

Good day.

Appreciate if you have some spare time & interest in participating the online survey that I have developed for part of my master research study. The online survey covered the study of geovisualisation approach to model the complex urban transportation network system into a 3D model as well as mapping individual daily lifeline into 3D model.

The online survey consists of 20 questions (Preliminary Test & Main visual Test) and before the questionnaires, it starts with the introduction section so as to briefly share the aim of my research and also the methods that I used to address the research objectives.

If you are interested in participating this visual online survey, kindly drop me an email to summerbay79@gmail.com and I will send the online survey link for you.

Kindly evaluate each model in the survey at your convenience and looking forward to receive your response as your prompt reponse would help me to summarise better approach to model land transportation system as well as the individual lifeline model for my research.

Once again, thank you.

Cheers
    summerbay

sounds interesting; I couldn't get your e-mail address to work. If your survey must be by invitation only (can't add direct link), please PM me.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 1
    Last post: 26 Oct 2010, 9:49 AM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last post: 21 Jan 2010, 10:19 AM
  3. Online community survey platforms
    Make No Small Plans
    Replies: 6
    Last post: 22 Feb 2009, 2:35 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last post: 24 Mar 2003, 11:40 PM