Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Investigation: which is the main object of the environmental design

Registered
    Oct 2006

Investigation: which is the main object of the environmental design

Greetings from Bulgaria!

My name is Deyan and I'm a student. One of my courses this year is called "Environmental design" and I think it's very interesting and I can categorise it like "adventure" for me, because it's not very popular in Bulgaria. My question to you is: can you help me to investigate which is the main object of the environmental design?
    When I red some definitions I understanded that planning and modeling of the physical environment is the main object of the environmental design. But do you thing there is something else?

BANNED
    Registered
    Mar 2006

E D 101

This is the name Buckminster Fuller gave to Architecture. It is now the first four years, the undergraduate curriculum for students who may go on to graduate school for a Masters or PhD in Architecture. It is the preventative way for what Environmental Engineering is concerning the cure for damage to the environment caused by disorderly development. It seems E E is where the money is – just as building design is where the money is in architecture. But the purpose of E D is to prevent the abuse and destruction of the environment by careful, systematic and orderly design of cities. The problem has been that no one knows how to do that but I for one am working on it for what ever that may be worth.
    Last edited by bud; 10 Oct 2006 at 3:12 PM. Reason: spelling

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 4
    Last post: 16 Feb 2011, 2:16 AM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last post: 02 Sep 2010, 6:06 AM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last post: 20 Dec 2005, 5:30 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last post: 01 Nov 2005, 10:02 AM
  5. Replies: 1