Urban planning community

Poll results: What should be the name of this subforum?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • NationStates, as it is.

0 0%
  • Cybernations, screw the others!

0 0%
  • Internet Games

3 60.00%
  • Other (post below)

2 40.00%
+ Reply to thread

Thread: [NationStates] Should we change the name of this forum?

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2003

[NationStates] Should we change the name of this forum?

Well since there's only 3 Cyburbian playing NationStates (I'm not included), some of us have started playing Cybernations (5 Cyburbians, 4 and myself, AFAIK), and at least I'm playing Cybercitizens (don't know about anybody else) and I'm sure others play other web based games, I was thinking that maybe we could use this forum for all of those games, and of course we'd need a more general forum name.

I'm proposing Internet Games, although by that I don't think that we should merge up with the Fantasy Football or Hockey subforums, just include a general discussion of Internet Games, maybe include the trivia contest.... what say you?

Discuss and vote... (Please discuss!)

Registered
    Dec 2003
    Perhaps "Online Model Nations" would be a good name
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    My aim is beyond that Aubie... and also any CyberCitizen discussion would not fit in your forum name... nor would the Trivia contest and all the flash games that usually round up in the FAC once in a while...

Registered
    Dec 2003
    I assumed that CyberCitizen was another run your own country type of game. If it's going to include a wide variety of different games why not simply "The Arcade"?
    As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. - H.L. Mencken

Registered
    Jun 2004
    internet games if anything. I am okay with us doing away with it and folding everything in the FAC. All we really need is a neverending cybernation thread or something similar.... just my two cent.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2003
    Well dumping everything into the FAC and deleting the subforum is another option, but I think that'd be annoying for those not interested, and I guess that making this a subforum for the internet games and time wasters would leave the FAC a bit more space for discussion. That's just my opinion.... I'd like to hear the opinion of mods and Dan though.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 48
    Last post: 26 Dec 2006, 1:16 PM
  2. Replies: 150
    Last post: 30 Jun 2006, 11:45 AM
  3. [NationStates] Your UN Categories
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 11
    Last post: 20 Mar 2006, 2:18 PM
  4. Change name of transportation forum
    Cyburbia Issues and Help