Hey all, I've been accepted to an accredited college/university for Architecture, and I was wondering, how worried should I be about college and the whole 5 year architecture program, and should I be scared?

I've done well in high school, i'm not a top 10 or even top 30 student, yet if I performed as well my first two years as I have my last two, I probably would be much higher up there.
I'm currently enrolled in a local vocational school for a drafting class, and am really enjoying it and doing very well...
My last 2 semesters, i've averaged a 3.8-3.9 GPA (though overall it's about 3.65-3.7) and this first period, i have a 3.9... I also made a 26 on the ACT and could definitely do better if I took it again. (I even earned a spot on a wall of honor for ACT at my school)

Does any1 think I should be worried about college or scared about the program? I don't want to waste money and go to college, only to fail for the first time in my life. I also don't want to have to deal with peer pressure or drugs or other things, though this college is smaller in a large town. I've never had to deal with peer pressure or drugs, and while I can easily make friends, I don't want to have to deal with those problems...

Am I too worried? Should I be less worried and less scared/intimidated by the idea of college hundreds of miles from home for 5 years?