Civil Design Advantage is a rapidly growing professional design firm
with over 30 employees and has an outstanding opportunity for an
experienced Planner to spearhead planning efforts on multiple Land
Development projects from 5 acres to over 500-acre mixed-use /
• Minimum 5 years of Master Planning Experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Planning or related field.
• Master's degree preferred with Urban Planning emphasis.
• Traditional Neighborhood Development experience preferred.
• Experience and ability to oversee all aspects of Entitlement
process from Due Diligence stage to Comprehensive Land Use and
• Work independently to create aesthetic and functional
Conceptual Master Plans and to obtain entitlements with engineering
and technical support.
• Think and work creatively to develop new ideas and unique
• Strong communication skills to maintain client and public
• Strong presentation skills for public/jurisdictional
• Strong project management and organization skills.
• Ability to work proactively with a multi-disciplined team to
create vibrant neighborhoods and livable communities.
Send resumes to:
Civil Design Advantage
5501 NW 112th Street, Suite `G'
Grimes, Iowa 50111
Office: 515-369-4400 Fax: 515-369-4410
Email: careers (AT) civildesignadvantage (DOT) com