Urban planning community

Closed thread

Thread: research help

research help

guys,
    I have done my masters in transport planning from India, i have gotta alot in my head that i feel the need to do something about, safety, pedestrian movement, effective landuse transport relation, behavioral models, safest designs.
    these are just few of the issues which i think needs serious and immediate attention.
    I want to do imperative research on pedestrain safety, and mixed land use transport models. I want to do it in the United Kingdom, may be because I consider UK as the most educated in this aspect.
    guys i want to do my phd and want some help, i dont hav the amount of money needed to study in the UK, so i am looking for funds.
    guys need some serious help, I need to find a prof as a guide, need money.
    coz i dont want to live with the regret that i never tried.
    help guys.

Moderator note:

Suburb Repairman

Post relocated from Transportation Planning subforum and closed. As a general rule, posts related to student academic research should be placed in the Student Lounge.

Also, Cyburbia prohibits solicitation of monetary support. A thread seeking advice on locating doctoral reseach grants related to planning would be acceptable; a thread overtly asking for monetary support from users is not.

Moderator note:
    (Dan) Cyberbegging is unacceptable behavior on any message board. Do it again, debajeetbaruah, and you'll be banned permanently.
    Last edited by Suburb Repairman; 22 Dec 2006 at 12:35 PM.

Closed thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Doing some research on NY
    Cities and Places
    Replies: 4
    Last post: 23 Dec 2011, 7:25 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last post: 22 Sep 2010, 8:17 PM
  3. Need help with research
    Student Commons
    Replies: 5
    Last post: 26 Apr 2007, 11:28 AM