Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: getting specific...transportation planning

Registered
    Jan 2007

getting specific...transportation planning

after several months of research I have gotten more specific on my area of interest for my masters. My goal would be to have a greater emphasis on transportation planning. I am looking at USC, UCLA, and North Carolina as possible options, but I wish to add two more options. UC Irvine is an option and then a cal state probably pomona or san luis obispo. If anyone has any other schools that have a good reputation in the area of transportation planning your input would be appreciated, or if you have any input on the schools I have listed that would be great too. Thanks all

David Guerra

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally posted by Colombianokid View post
    after several months of research I have gotten more specific on my area of interest for my masters. My goal would be to have a greater emphasis on transportation planning. I am looking at USC, UCLA, and North Carolina as possible options, but I wish to add two more options. UC Irvine is an option and then a cal state probably pomona or san luis obispo. If anyone has any other schools that have a good reputation in the area of transportation planning your input would be appreciated, or if you have any input on the schools I have listed that would be great too. Thanks all

David Guerra
    Berkeley and Portland State

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 1
    Last post: 15 Oct 2013, 7:57 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last post: 02 Jun 2009, 12:05 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last post: 03 Jun 2007, 10:42 PM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last post: 03 Jun 2005, 10:38 AM