Urban planning community

Closed thread

Thread: Last Call for One more Team!!!

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator NHPlanner's avatar
    Registered
    Apr 1996

Last Call for One more Team!!!

Quote Originally posted by NHPlanner View post
    Getting close to needing to run the draft....looking for one more team, or the last team that signed up is in danger of being cut so we have an even number of teams....

Help prevent the need to cut the Great Falls Beavers!!
    I would like to set the draft to run by next weekend, so that there's at least a week before the season starts for drop/adds and pre-season trades.

If we do not get one additional team by Thursday, March 22, the Great Falls Beavers will end up being cut from the league, as they were the last team to sign up. Please...only one more person is needed to prevent the need to cut a team! Sign up today: http://www.cyburbia.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28362

Edit: The Richmond Jakes have volunteered to give up their spot if we don't get an additional team. I'd really rather not cut anyone, so please, sign up!
    Last edited by NHPlanner; 15 Mar 2007 at 9:17 AM.
    "Growth is inevitable and desirable, but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your part of the world is going to change. The question is how." -- Edward T. McMahon, The Conservation Fund

Registered
    Feb 2006
    Ya, I'd like to not get cut, so if there is any chance we can get another team, i'd appreciate it. I guess there's always next year to win the league.
    "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription...is more cowbell!" - Bruce Dickinson

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator NHPlanner's avatar
    Registered
    Apr 1996
    We have another team. I'll lock the league. Draft will be next week, so be sure to pre-rank your players!
    "Growth is inevitable and desirable, but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your part of the world is going to change. The question is how." -- Edward T. McMahon, The Conservation Fund

Closed thread

More at Cyburbia

1. 20 seasons with one team!
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 17
    Last post: 01 Jun 2012, 1:13 PM
  2. Hey team,
    Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 1
    Last post: 26 May 2007, 2:53 PM
  3. Replies: 6
    Last post: 26 Sep 2006, 5:06 PM