Cleaning out the cruft from my browser's bookmarks, I came across the following sites I've been meaning to share, if I ever started a personal blog.
- 40 Ounce Malt Liquor: The world's largest collection of 40 ounce malt liquor bottles.
- Gay Trucker's Association: Again, no comment necessary.
- Maoist International Movement movie reviews: NOT an April Fool's joke.
- Into Thick Air: Documents a journey to the highest mountain ... in Kansas.
- Victory Siren: Airraid siren powered by a CHRYSLER 5.4 LITER V8 HEMI ENGINE.
- Center for the Prevention of Shopping Cart Abuse: "We work on the local, the national, the international level and beyond to fight abusers who are trying to undermine fundamental pillars of society."
- Mister Nice Hands: If you turn down your speakers, you'll miss the point.
- The Jan Smithers Shrine: Hottest girl next door EVER.
- Dawn's Emotional Rollercoaster: Classic old-school, late 1990s-style glurge/survivor/support/phenomenal woman-style page. "What do I look like? I'm multi colored Red/Blonde, I get bored then who knows what I'll do to it. I have big blue eyes as you see in the pic,I'm a 5'3" BBW. I live near Branson, Missouri. I have 2 tattoos and use to have a pierced tongue but took it out November of last year, but I may pierce it again, I miss it."
Post some strange sites you've been meaning to share for a while. Rules for this thread.
1) You have to post at least five links.
2) None of the sites can be yours.
3) NSFW URLs must be broken, so there's no direct link from the post.