Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: can't start new thread in Cities & Places

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Apr 2007

can't start new thread in Cities & Places

I have various collections of urban photography, and I was going to post some in the Cities and Places section. However, when I click the submit button, it says something to the effect of "Invalid thread specified, contact administrator"

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    This thread?

Might have to change that error message; sorry 'bout that. Users with less than five posts have any message that contains a URL sent to the moderation queue; it's to prevent the flood of spam we've been getting lately.

Looks like a great photo thread! I recognized your name from Urbanphoto, so I'm sure you're going to have some good things in store for us. I changed your post count, so you don't have to go through it again.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Apr 2007
    heh, nevermind I suppose. the thread is now showing up, thirty minutes later. I tried several times initially, so I hope duplicate threads don't show up. If they do, please delete them, mods.

Quote Originally posted by Dan View post
    This thread?

Might have to change that error message; sorry 'bout that. Users with less than five posts have any message that contains a URL sent to the moderation queue; it's to prevent the flood of spam we've been getting lately.
    Ah, okay. Thanks!

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 11
    Last post: 22 Jan 2012, 9:39 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last post: 08 Aug 2010, 5:24 PM
  3. Good Places to Start
    Student Commons
    Replies: 2
    Last post: 09 Aug 2006, 4:17 PM
  4. Replies: 15