There are many things the Guinness Book measures. Maybe even in your lifetime you might get an entry due to some unique talent.
Occasionally, however, we all have moments of personal accomplishment that should be shared and appreciated.
My top records:
- One of 14 Tubas players to cram into a bus bathroom while driving on the interstate (and didn't need the jaws of life to get us out) - my most proud one
- Took my roomie from our apartment in Piscataway to Newark Airport and back in less than 1 hour (kjel and Mario Andretti can appreciate that one)
- Made a connecting flight in Houston (IAH) with only 20 minutes between flights (Terminal B but opposite wings - for those of you who travel, you know).
- Drank 100 unique beers in just over a year (and counting)
- Balanced a cup of water on my knee during an entire movie in high school just to impress a girl, it worked for a few weeks
- Woke up after 8 am and got to work on time (starting time 8:30).
I'm sure there's more I can think of but for now this will have to do.
What are some of your personal accomplishments?