Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Lohan Arrested (Again)

Registered
    Dec 2001

Lohan Arrested (Again)

Man, I gotta hang out with this chick, sounds like fun!

http://tinyurl.com/25m8lw

Registered
    Mar 2004
    Sounds more like a train wreck!
    We hope for better things; it will arise from the ashes - Fr Gabriel Richard 1805

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by Jeff
    Yawwwwwn....
    Sorry had to do it. Why do we care, again?
    You get all squeezed up inside/Like the days were carved in stone/You get all wired up inside/And it's bad to be alone

You can go out, you can take a ride/And when you get out on your own/You get all smoothed out inside/And it's good to be alone
    -Peart

Registered
    Mar 2005
    Wait. This happened again? The booze, the coke, the arrest? I thought that this was just a rehash of the time she was busted for booze and coke a couple of months back.

Zman, we don't really care as in we are concerned for her, but like DP said - It's a train wreck, and it's awful hard not to watch one of those. We could start a social commentary on the disconnect between the super affluent and the rest of us, but... who cares about that.
    I'd be more apathetic if I weren't so lethargic.

Cyburbian Plus
    Registered
    Jun 2003
    Is this a case of Schadenfreude ?

http://www.cyburbia.org/forums/showthread.php?t=29983

     
    Registered
    Jun 2004
    I really don't care about these stupid celebrities getting into trouble but WTF??? You would think that maybe, just maybe the damn Paris Hilton stint would help keep some of these chicks in check!!
    Didn't this one just get out of rehab????

Registered
    May 2005
    So she likes to party. I get it. But how difficult is it to get hammered and STAY THE HELL OUT OF A VEHICLE.

It's not like she's the only booze/cokehead in Hollywood. But for some reason, she has this need to drive while intoxicated. If it wasn't for her getting behind the wheel, we wouldn't even be talking about this.

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Blog entries
    Ummm....if you have that kind of money why don't you hire a driver. They should go to jail just for sheer stupidity.
    "He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?" Jeremiah 22:16

Registered
    May 2005
    Quote Originally posted by kjelsadek View post
    Ummm....if you have that kind of money why don't you hire a driver. They should go to jail just for sheer stupidity.
    I think it is due to a combination of celebrities thinking they're invincible and the fact that she some serious substance abuse problems that cloud her ability to think rationally.

As someone mentioned previously, maybe she needs a few nights in jail like Paris to know some sense into her.

Registered
    Dec 2001
    Quote Originally posted by btrage View post
    So she likes to party. I get it. But how difficult is it to get hammered and STAY THE HELL OUT OF A VEHICLE.

It's not like she's the only booze/cokehead in Hollywood. But for some reason, she has this need to drive while intoxicated. If it wasn't for her getting behind the wheel, we wouldn't even be talking about this.
    Driving drunk in LA is like the cool thing to do.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Apr 2005
    Damn, I had August 1st in the office pool

Hey its not like she was holed up in a hotel room with lines of cocain and a wonder woman costume

How sad!

I guess she still hasn't gotten over me not going out with her.

Registered
    Nov 2006

Fat Cat

It does make it easier for the reporter, they just change the dates and locations, and in some cases they can just change the names. Saves them time and they get paid the same. Just have a template for the story, you know that one of "them" is going to do the same stupid illegal thing

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 2
    Last post: 05 Feb 2013, 12:15 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last post: 12 Jan 2009, 3:01 PM
  3. Microsoft street spammers arrested
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 3
    Last post: 15 Mar 2007, 7:53 PM