Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What would you do if you had no bills to pay?

Registered
    Apr 2003
    Someplace between yesterday and tomorrow.
    As an addition... there is a rundown liquor store down the street that I would stand in front of and yell and the drunks in Taiwanese who come in late at night to restock on cheep liquor. I would also get a carry permit and hold a 12 gauge double barrel shotgun just to aid to the effect. (I got the idea from a local cop who wishes someone would do just that)
    Not my monkey, not my circus. - Old Polish Proverb

Registered
    Nov 2002
    Hang out on the farm next door to tsc's. I'd go the route of gentleman farmer if I were independently wealthy. I'd spend my days training Gated horses, running steeplechase, raising some sheep for wool and drinking expensive beer with the donkey. Every good farm needs a guard donkey.

I'd also like to buy every building in my neighborhoods small and somewhat struggling business district and completely redevelop it as a multi family/mixed use/town house district. I've planned this place within an inch of its life. This way something actually gets to happen.

Registered
    Jul 2002
    I would travel, travel, travel! I would love to explore India, China, Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Malaysia, South Africa, Morocco, Scotland, South America, Eastern Europe, Samoa, Tonga... to name a few.

I wouldn't want to be totally selfish about it though, so maybe I'd join and aid program along the way so that I'd be doing something useful with my time rather than just being self-indulgent!

And I would open a shop in Vancouver for Kiwis missing their toffee pops, flat whites, vegemite, squiggle tops, burger rings, meat pies, Tim Tams, 42 below, L&P, Monteith's, Mac's, feijoas, mallow puffs, pineapple lumps, Jaffas and Vogels!

+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 18
    Last post: 17 Nov 2011, 12:52 PM
  2. [IowaAPA] more pending bills
    APA Iowa Chapter
    Replies: 1
    Last post: 12 Feb 2010, 12:05 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last post: 02 Feb 2007, 12:55 PM
  4. Replies: 6