+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gizoogle yo!

Registered
    Aug 2001

Gizoogle yo!

Searchin' is da' bomb! Just gizoogle fo shizzle...http://gizoogle.com/

Cyburbia - The Urban Plann'n Portal
    Cyburbia contains a selective directory of Internet resources relevant ta tha built environment, n also contains 411 `bout related mail'n lists n ...
    www.cyburbia.org/ - 16k
    Cached - Similar Pages - Translate Page
    Information necessitating a change of design will be conveyed to the designer after and only after the design is complete. (Often called the 'Now They Tell Us' Law) - Fyfe's First Law of Revision

We don't believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans. -- George W. Bush , Scranton, PA -- 09/06/2000

Registered
    Dec 2003
    I "gizoogled" my name. Here's one of the clean descriptions.

Cyburbia Gallery - Playa Profile - Powered By PhotoPost
    Profile fo` Rumpy Tunanizzle. Numba of photos, 197. Brotha of comments, 0 . Yippie yo, you can't see my flow. Playa of times photos viewed, 16,567 where the sun be shinin and I be rhymin'. Disk space used, 13.8mb. ...
    www.cyburbia.org/gallery/member.php?uid=1796 - 9k
    The other ones are gravy
    A guy once told me, "Do not have any attachments, do not have anything in your life you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat around the corner."

Neil McCauley (Robert DeNiro): Heat 1995

maudit anglais
    Registered
    May 1997

Registered
    Sep 1999
    Zon'n Goddess's Avatar. Registered cuz its a pimp thang: Sep 2002. Location wit da big Bo$$ Dogg: On tha lam. Posts . Im crazy, you can't phase me: 2864 ... Zon'n Goddess is online nizzle Reply wit quote ...

This was the only one for me fit to print.

What IS this?

Registered
    Feb 2003
    My server at work won't let me get to the website.

     
    Registered
    Jun 2004
    Wayyyy too funny!!!!

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator NHPlanner's avatar
    Registered
    Apr 1996
    I for one like the Textualizer feature.....

Planning Board minutes will never be the same....

LONDONDERRY, NH PLANNING BOARD
    MINUTES OF THE MEETING OF February 9, 2005 AT THE NORTHGATE CONFERENCE ROOM

M. Cohen called tha meet'n ta gangsta at 7:00 PM. M ya feelin' me?. Cohen appointed M. Soares ta vote fo` D. Coons so jus' chill. M. Cohen wanted ta makes tha public aware of plans that had been continued or witdrawn before ridin' wit tonight’s agenda. The plans were as follows:

Fizzles Properties Inc., Map 28, Lot 31-1- Cont’d Public Clockin' fo` a Site P-L-to-tha-izzan M.Cohen said they had requested a continuance n tha only thing tha Board would be discuss'n tonight would be tha continuance so i can get mah pimp on.
    Conceptual Discussion wit Leo Rachon, Watts Rd. Subdivizzles witdrawn fizzle tonight’s agenda n wiznill possibly be put on next month fo' sheezy.
    Conceptual Discussion- Bizzack Lot Develizzles witdrawn from tonight’s agenda n wizzy be put on niznext month’s agenda .
    "Growth is inevitable and desirable, but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your part of the world is going to change. The question is how." -- Edward T. McMahon, The Conservation Fund

moderator in moderation Suburb Repairman's avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2003
    Quote Originally posted by NHPlanner

That's hillarious! My P&Z has a pretty good sense of humor, so I may send them a copy of the minutes in gangsta format!

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

- Herman Göring at the Nuremburg trials (thoughts on democracy)

Registered
    Aug 2001
    RichmondJizzle sisterceleste hat. Clizzick on image ta vizzle gangsta image ...
    That cooked up a couple of nasty ones.
    The Plann'n n Clockin' Division issues or reviews certain permits . Boom bam as I step in the jam, God damn. ...
    The description of my dept.
    Last edited by Richmond Jake; 10 Mar 2005 at 12:32 PM.
    Annoyingly insensitive

Registered
    Jul 2003
    Have you seen the weather map? http://gizoogle.com/showimage.php?id=1

Registered
    Mar 2004
    Blog entries

Bad Slang.....friendly advice....

I trust you all don't know what the nizzle part of "Tunanizzle" means??? I'm quite sure you wouldn't want to be saying/using it if you did.......Unless your Dave Chappelle or DMX, you probably don't want to be using it..... Unless I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.....
    "The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
    John Kenneth Galbraith

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Translation of www.theforce.net:

TheForcizzle - Yo Daily Dose Of S-T-to-tha-izzar Wars
    Yo daily dose of Star Wars . Ill slap tha taste out yo mouf. News n rumors mackin' tha Stiznar Wars movies, books, comics, toys, n games if you gots a paper stack. Fan art, fan fiction, n links . Yippie yo, you can't see my flow.
    www.theforce.net/ - 81k

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries
    That was hilarious.

The website for my office was called Current Blunt-rollin' instead of Current Planning.

I'm still laughing....
    You get all squeezed up inside/Like the days were carved in stone/You get all wired up inside/And it's bad to be alone

You can go out, you can take a ride/And when you get out on your own/You get all smoothed out inside/And it's good to be alone
    -Peart

Hilarious site!!!!!
    Here is the cleanest search result of my screen name:

2005-02-08, 1:39 PM, #1. Ass . Ill slap tha taste out yo mouf. Rappa. Cyburbian. Ass. Planna's Avatar n we out. Registered ya feelin' me?: Jan 2005 ya dig?. Location: City Hizzy . Keep'n it gangsta dogg. Posts: 89. Costs of Grad School . Throw yo guns in the motherf***** air. ...

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Quote Originally posted by NHPlanner

I move to accept the miznutes as read, yo. Is there a sizecond?

Cyburbia Gallery - Gangsta Profile - Powered By PhotoPost
    Profile fo` Shot Calla now mother****ers lemme here ya say hoe. Numba of photos, 76 fo shizzle. Rappa of comments, 0. Pusha of times photos viewed, 3,705 , betta check yo self. Dizzle space used, 5.5mb. Last ...
    www.cyburbia.org/gallery/member.php?uid=76 - 9k
    Information necessitating a change of design will be conveyed to the designer after and only after the design is complete. (Often called the 'Now They Tell Us' Law) - Fyfe's First Law of Revision

We don't believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans. -- George W. Bush , Scranton, PA -- 09/06/2000

Registered
    Aug 2001
    OMG! This is the translation of JHKunster's eyesore of the month! Friggin hilarious!!

Reada Wes Baka ( misirlou@cizzles ) siznent us this interest'n speciment wit tha straight trippin' note

This monstrosity is situated in a new subdivizzles in northern Virginia called Lorton Station. It’s pizzay of a group of huge townhouses that is built close enough poser ta be considered condos fo` government account'n purposes, yet far enough apart ta be sold as single family houses . Im a bad boy wit a lotta hos. It wiznent up maybe two years ago, n cost `bout $500,000. The strange thing is thizzat I think tha bricklaya aligned tha bricks inside tha window open'n wit tha brick courses in tha wiznall facade, ratha than jizzle steppin' bricks in an empty window space. In killa words, this was probably intentional, n not tha result of tha playa complain'n `bout not want'n windows fac'n tha street or sum-m sum-m like that n ****.

The real genius touch was putt'n those gangsta on! It really puts across tha idea of wizzle cozy domicile here!

Previous Mizzonth

Home

Copyright © 1999 -- 2005 James Howard Brotha

Unfrozen Caveman Planner mendelman's avatar
    Registered
    May 2003
    Quote Originally posted by Wanigas?
    OMG! This is the translation of JHKunster's eyesore of the month! Friggin hilarious!!
    Copyright © 1999 -- 2005 James Howard Brotha
    That's my favorite part.
    I'm sorry. Is my bias showing?

The ends can justify the means.

Registered
    Aug 2001

Planner's Izzlespeak

OK...based on gizoogle, the izzlespeak for some common terms:

Subdivision - Subdivizzle

Quote Originally posted by GeogPlanner
    OK...based on gizoogle, the izzlespeak for some common terms:

Subdivision - Subdivizzle
    City Hall = City Hizzy

Registered
    Aug 2001
    A couple more from my county

Ho-slappin' & Ho-slappin' ... of Affairs issuance of Notice of Intent(s) ta find recent County Comprehensive Plizzan amendment(s) in compliance now pass the glock Anotha dogg house production.: ...Spendin' & Sippin' Divisizzles division is responsible fo` tha adminizzles of tha County Comprehensive Plan, zon'n adminizzle ...
    Annoyingly insensitive

Registered
    Feb 2004
    jsk1983. Cyburbian . Aint no killin' everybodys chillin'. jsk1983's Avatar. Registered: Feb 2004. Location: SUNY-Vestal with my h--s on my side, and my strap on my back. Posts to increase tha peace: 169. Quote: ... Posts: 1,438 . Aint no stoppin' this sh-t n---a. jsk1983 . Its just anotha homocide: Hizzy you considered using a bizzy? ..

Absolutely hilarious!

Registered
    Feb 2003
    Quote Originally posted by The One
    I trust you all don't know what the nizzle part of "Tunanizzle" means??? I'm quite sure you wouldn't want to be saying/using it if you did.......Unless your Dave Chappelle or DMX, you probably don't want to be using it..... Unless I'm wrong, but I don't think I am.....
    I actually have no idea what it means. can you give us a hint?

Cyburbian Plus
    Registered
    Jun 2003
    Gizoogle parody Web site puts the sizzle into 'izzle'
    Headline and article from the Indy Star:
    http://www.indystar.com/articles/6/228250-3616-047.html

Highlights:
    "Gizoogle is the illegitimate, thugged-out cousin of Google that translates its search results into Snoop Dogg slang, or izzle-speak.

It started as a joke and an homage to Snoop Dogg for bringing izzle-speak back to the hip lexicon. But now the Web site is clocking 60,000 hits a day,....

In geek-speak, here is how the site works: Using a programming language called PHP, the program counts the syllables and vowels and adds "izzle" whenever possible and also throws in some of Snoop's lyrics.
    "

Registered
    Feb 2003
    Chapta 13 Town Mackin Code
    “I am not discouraged, because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.” - Thomas Edison

Registered
    Mar 2004
    Blog entries

I think its

Quote Originally posted by H
    I actually have no idea what it means. can you give us a hint?
    The dreaded N word
    "The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."
    John Kenneth Galbraith

+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast