Urban planning community

Closed thread

Thread: Zonalevelopment plan

Registered
    May 2009

Zonalevelopment plan

hiii frndz.
    i m a student of M.Urban planning 2nd sem.
    now i m on training n doing a project of "zonal developemnt plan" of a city.
    d city has recent master plan.
    can u ppl tell me in wat depth we shud go to develop zonal plan of a city,The city planning area includes, municipal area& somevillage area.
    is there shud any extra aspect from a master plan v hve to include in a zonal lvl plan???

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Moderator note:
    Where do I begin?

I know English may not be your first language. However, incorrect English combined with textspeak (against the rules on Cyburbia) make your message almost incomprehensible. The thread title contains "Zonalevelopment", which isn't even a word.

Also, you asked a vague question which has such a large scope a concise answer is practically impossible. Sure, users on the board ask and answer questions; that's one reason why Cyburbia exists. However, "kindly tell me everything about [some broad topic] in great detail" posts and "do my homework"-type questions are inappropriate.

Thread closed.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Moderator note:
    And you don't even return to the site after you make your post, either. Another reason why we're not allowing any more new users from India.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Closed thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 6
    Last post: 30 Dec 2011, 3:59 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last post: 26 Feb 2010, 11:59 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last post: 17 Jun 2009, 11:02 AM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last post: 07 Dec 2007, 1:24 PM
  5. Plan Maker or plan Implementer?
    Make No Small Plans