Join the Build It Green Public Agency Council at our next LA Basin meeting.
We meet quarterly and we are focused on meeting your educational and networking needs.
The Build It Green Public Agency Council (PAC) is a unique collaborative effort of over 100 participating public agencies that meet quarterly to share information, create consistent green building standards in their regions, and support each others’ programs and initiatives.
Benefits of participation
* Participate in an exchange of ideas and resources about municipal green building programs
* Develop mutually beneficial programs in a forum that connects with the building industry
* Network with other public agencies and community leaders
* Hear about the latest green building products & technologies
* Collaborate on state initiatives and programs to facilitate the adoption of green building in California
Participation in the PAC is available only to those professionally affiliated with a California public agency or utility.
Build It Green currently supports four Public Agency Council chapters around the state:
* Northern California (SF Bay Area)
* Southern California (LA Basin)
* Sacramento Region
* San Diego
Each PAC chapter meets quarterly, and Affiliates and guests are welcome to attend meetings in any region regardless of their place of work.
For information on the next Southern California (LA Basin) PAC meeting click here.
For information on green building APA Members should contact:
Brian Parker, Government Relations Manager
Build It Green
bparker at builditgreen dot org