Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Master's in Real Estate Programs

BANNED
    Registered
    Mar 2008

Master's in Real Estate Programs

I have scoured the internet looking for unbiased reports/rankings/etc of M.S real estate programs. From what I can see, the top programs are USC, MIT, Columbia, Cornell, NYU, and Johns Hopkins. However, I am looking for more information on all of of these programs but most specifically, NYU.

Does anyone have any good insight into the M.S. in Real Estate as a degree? Does anyone have any information about the programs? How does NYU rank? How tough is the program? Any help would be greatly appreciated as I have been searching for weeks but have not had much success. Thank you very much.

Registered
    Nov 2005
    i don't think there are any good rankings for MRE programs. go where the program fits you best. NYU is good, but it's a two year program, which was not something i was interested in. admissions vary greatly based on the school and the year you apply. email me if you want to discuss further--i have insights, but i'm not sure which ones you want to hear about. check my other posts as well for more info.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 0
    Last post: 23 Dec 2009, 10:09 AM
  2. Replies: 243
    Last post: 28 Aug 2008, 10:28 AM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last post: 01 Sep 2006, 10:45 AM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last post: 28 Feb 2006, 2:54 PM
  5. Master's in real estate
    Student Commons