Urban planning community

Closed thread

Thread: [Secret Moderator Subforum 2008.04.01] [Misc] vBulletin hack: pron subforum

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries

[Secret Moderator Subforum 2008.04.01] [Misc] vBulletin hack: pron subforum

I'm thinking of adding a pron subforum for paid Cyburbian Plus members. I'm looking at a hack that permits forums to have timed access, so it could be configured where there wouldn't be access during work hours in North America. Whatcha' think?

Registered
    Dec 1998
    The best time to view pron is during work hours, while at work.
    "A witty woman is a treasure, a witty beauty is a power!"

moderator in moderation Suburb Repairman's avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2003
    Hey, maybe you can get some additional ad revenues if you do a banner ad for Adult Friend Finder! Talk about sustainable finance!

Perhaps we should consider a casual encounters section as well. It's worked wonders over on Craigslist.

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

- Herman Göring at the Nuremburg trials (thoughts on democracy)

Registered
    Feb 2004
    If you want to go ahead with this let me know. I have some PRIMO links I could share.
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Unfrozen Caveman Planner mendelman's avatar
    Registered
    May 2003
    .....Heathens.....
    I'm sorry. Is my bias showing?

Let's not be didactic in this profession, because that is a path to disillusion and irrelevancy.

Six seasons and a movie!

Registered
    Mar 2002
    Hot damn sign me up!
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

Remember this motto to live by: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO- HOO what a ride!'"

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally posted by PlannerGirl View post
    Hot damn sign me up!
    Here's an image from one of the sites I'm talking about. I know you will appreciate this one!

[img]http://www.hg0bha**gagwithspatulalink-9[/img]

The gagging might be a little over the top but I'll bet you've never seen a kitchen appliance used like that before!!!!
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Registered
    Oct 2001
    Quote Originally posted by PlannerGirl View post
    Hot damn sign me up!
    Figures you'd be all for it, PlannerSlut.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    C'mon and get me you twist of fate
    I'm standing right here Mr. Destiny
    If you want to talk well then I'll relate
    If you don't so what cause you don't scare me

Registered
    Mar 2002
    Hey now I got your PM saying you wanted Dan to add a GGW thread
    Ya old geezer stay away from them damn kids
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin

Remember this motto to live by: "Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO- HOO what a ride!'"

moderator in moderation Suburb Repairman's avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2003
    We do have some pictures from the Laefests of [you]... Perhaps I should do some photoshopping and see how many compromising pictures I can create. Should be good for a laugh next time [you] applies for a job and the employer does a quick search on Google! Heh, heh...

"Oh, that is all well and good, but, voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in any country."

- Herman Göring at the Nuremburg trials (thoughts on democracy)

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Quote Originally posted by Suburb Repairman View post
    We do have some pictures from the Laefests of Wanigas?... Perhaps I should do some photoshopping and see how many compromising pictures I can create. Should be good for a laugh next time Wanigas? applies for a job and the employer does a quick search on Google! Heh, heh...
    This is rich! I love you guys!

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Quote Originally posted by Suburb Repairman View post
    We do have some pictures from the Laefests of Chet... Perhaps I should do some photoshopping and see how many compromising pictures I can create. Should be good for a laugh next time Chet applies for a job and the employer does a quick search on Google! Heh, heh...
    Hell, I'll give you some that you don't need to manipulate. Here's to GAY PRIDE!

Closed thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 15
    Last post: 02 Apr 2008, 12:14 AM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last post: 01 Apr 2008, 4:13 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last post: 01 Apr 2008, 1:34 PM