+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 2007-2008 Weekly Standings & Results

Forums Administrator & Gallery Moderator NHPlanner's avatar
    Registered
    Apr 1996

2007-2008 Weekly Standings & Results

Week 1

"Growth is inevitable and desirable, but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your part of the world is going to change. The question is how." -- Edward T. McMahon, The Conservation Fund

maudit anglais
    Registered
    May 1997
    How did the Donkey Punchers earn a point in the standings...sympathy from the league?

Registered
    Apr 1996
    Quote Originally posted by Tranplanner View post
    How did the Donkey Punchers earn a point in the standings...sympathy from the league?
    1 point for the "tie"
    "Growth is inevitable and desirable, but destruction of community character is not. The question is not whether your part of the world is going to change. The question is how." -- Edward T. McMahon, The Conservation Fund

I guess i missed the part saying you must have three goalie starts or you forfeit all goalie stats......not like it mattered anyways, since one is hurt and the other did not play.

Registered
    Apr 1996

Week 2

Registered
    Apr 2003
    Someplace between yesterday and tomorrow.
    WOW… the Maple Laughs are out there crushing everyone… Bravo on a great first two weeks!
    Not my monkey, not my circus. - Old Polish Proverb

maudit anglais
    Registered
    May 1997
    Quote Originally posted by michaelskis View post
    WOW… the Maple Laughs are out there crushing everyone… Bravo on a great first two weeks!
    I think it had more to do with the schedule than my team...this week doesn't look to be so easy!

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Man, this fantasy hockey business sucks. Or maybe just I do.

Waaaahhh!
    Last edited by Maister; 17 Oct 2007 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Added much needed waah
    People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor

Registered
    Apr 2003
    Someplace between yesterday and tomorrow.
    Quote Originally posted by Maister View post
    Man, this fantasy hockey business sucks. Or maybe just I do.

Waaaahhh!
    Your doing great...
    Not my monkey, not my circus. - Old Polish Proverb

Registered
    Apr 2006
    Quote Originally posted by michaelskis View post
    I spotted him 9 points by forgetting when the season started. His Donkey Punch will come in a 9 weeks!
    "If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" General Eric Shinseki

Registered
    Apr 1996

Week 3

Registered
    Apr 1996

Week 4

Registered
    Apr 1996

Week 5

Registered
    Apr 1996

Week 6

Registered
    Apr 1996

Week 7

Someone finally beat Tranplanner in Fantasy sports for the first time all fall! (but not by much)

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Mskis, I think you were misleading me. I spent every week in dead last while I was making all those roster changes and trying to put the best guy in etc. As soon as I threw in the towel and stopped making roster changes I started winning and moving up a spot every week!!!

Registered
    Apr 1996

Week 8

Registered
    Apr 1996

Week 9

Registered
    Apr 1996

Week 10

maudit anglais
    Registered
    May 1997
    Quote Originally posted by Brocktoon View post
    I spotted him 9 points by forgetting when the season started. His Donkey Punch will come in a 9 weeks!
    Ouch, I'm reeling

Registered
    Apr 1996

Week 11

Registered
    Apr 1996

Week 12

Registered
    Apr 1996

Week 13

Registered
    Apr 1996

Week 14

Registered
    Dec 1998
    I forgot that I was in this league. Someone has proposed to trade players with me, as if I who any of them are in the first place.
    "A witty woman is a treasure, a witty beauty is a power!"

+ Reply to thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

More at Cyburbia

1. 2008-2009 Weekly Standings & Results
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 26
    Last post: 13 Apr 2009, 2:05 PM
  2. 2008 Weekly Scores and Standings
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 20
    Last post: 01 Oct 2008, 10:33 AM