Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Fantasy Football Slot Open

Registered
    Jul 1998

Fantasy Football Slot Open

I have just heard one of my owners will not be playing this year. His team is now up for grabs. Before you jump in, please be aware that FF is very addictive and the draft takes a pretty healthy cyburbia commitment for a few weeks. Pm me for details. Oh and you will need to be ready to choose three of last years team to keep for this year in the next few days.
    “As soon as public service ceases to be the chief business of the citizens, and they would rather serve with their money than with their persons, the State is not far from its fall”
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

It appears we may still have a team available in the North Division (Lake Erie Walleyes). I've attempted to contact the owner without success and he has not logged on since April of this year. Note giff57's comments above, but PM me if interested.

Ability to follow instructions is a plus.
    Je suis Charlie

Registered
    Jul 1998
    The slot on Cyburbia South has reopened. Please be ready to pick keepers right away and draft next week. This team was very successful last year, so there is some talent available.

PM me if you are interested
    “As soon as public service ceases to be the chief business of the citizens, and they would rather serve with their money than with their persons, the State is not far from its fall”
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Registered
    Jul 1998
    Come on sports fans. I can't believe no one wants this.
    Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Registered
    May 2004
    That team has ALOT of great players to choose from for the keepers. Much better IMO than the one I inherited in the north division.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Cyburbia Fantasy Football
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 14
    Last post: 04 Aug 2011, 1:32 PM
  2. Fantasy Football
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 1
    Last post: 10 Jul 2010, 8:06 PM
  3. Cyburbia Fantasy Football
    Friday Afternoon Club