Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Multilinear Masters thesis: GIS, military history, urban planning, environmental knowledge

Registered
    Oct 2008

Multilinear Masters thesis: GIS, military history, urban planning, environmental knowledge

Hello, I just stopped by this forum. It looks very interesting.
    Here's the topic of my masters thesis to be finished at the end of current year:
    "Environmental characteristics of Stronghold Warsaw's military architecture based on multitemporal aerial and sattelite imagery"
    Project is carried out in Department of Geography and Regional Studies of Warsaw university. It consist of GIS database of RS materials, vector thematic layers and some terrain analysis too. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Regards,
    Max

it seems interesting

its nice to hear that planners role in military. i'm an undergratuate of town and country planning degree, university of moratuwa, Sri lanka

BANNED
    Registered
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally posted by maxvonmad View post
    Hello, I just stopped by this forum. It looks very interesting.
    Here's the topic of my masters thesis to be finished at the end of current year:
    "Environmental characteristics of Stronghold Warsaw's military architecture based on multitemporal aerial and sattelite imagery"
    Project is carried out in Department of Geography and Regional Studies of Warsaw university. It consist of GIS database of RS materials, vector thematic layers and some terrain analysis too. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
    Regards,
    Max

What is spatial resolution to the imagery? and what would be possible outcome with this?

any comment would deeply appreciated within your limits (as its a military project ie means classified one)

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Masters in environmental planning
    Career Development and Advice
    Replies: 6
    Last post: 06 Apr 2011, 5:33 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last post: 02 Sep 2010, 6:06 AM
  3. Environmental planning thesis topics
    Environmental Planning
    Replies: 9
    Last post: 14 Feb 2009, 4:17 PM