Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Planning and landscape arch. in So. CA

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Sep 2008

Planning and landscape arch. in So. CA

i feel like i am missing something in my job/internship search...i go to all the city and county websites, sites like monster and careerbuilder, asla and apa websites, and then to all individual private firms i can find
    can anyone suggest any other sources for jobs/internships in planning and/or landscape architecture, especially in southern california, and especially in orange county? and if there are any firms you may know of, please list them here, because most likely i have not found the name of every private firm
    thanks for any help

Registered
    Feb 2007
    Have you tried the Cal apa website?
    http://www.calapa.org/en/jobs/search.asp

This link takes you directly to their job search. There is an entry military planner position now available in socal.

Also have you tired the individual sections websites as well? Click on the sections portion of the Calapa website and it provides links to section website that often post jobs specifically located in those sections. For Socal, try the Orange, LA, San Diego and Inland Empire sections.

Unfortunately the private sector in this state is in the tank. So far i have seen only scant openings, but none for entry level and only for mid or senior management level.
    Men do dumb $hit... it is what they do to correct the problem that counts.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Oct 2008
    I know of a couple in SoCal and one in NorCal that might me looking. I probably should refrain from posting them in public. PM me if you want more info.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 10
    Last post: 30 Sep 2013, 1:03 PM
  2. From Arch to Planning.....
    Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 4
    Last post: 06 Apr 2012, 1:06 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last post: 16 Mar 2006, 2:39 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last post: 06 Jan 2006, 1:26 PM