Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Feedback needed: MIT | Portugal program website

Registered
    Dec 2006

Feedback needed: MIT | Portugal program website

Hi All

I'm involved in an education/research collaboration between MIT and several Portuguese universities and am in the process of re evaluating the usability and content of our website http://www.mitportugal.org.

If a few of you could fill out the survey (see Survey Monkey) link, I would really appreciate. If you are admitted to MIT and plan to attend our open house (TBA), I'll gladly buy you a beer for your services

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...G6P7aaRA_3d_3d

Many Thanks!
    Andy

PS - MCP program group adcoms wrap up today. I think acceptance (phone calls to first-rounders) notifications will start next week some time.
    "Try to be in two incredibly successful bands. If not, that's okay." -- Words to live by, courtesy of Dave Grohl

Registered
    Dec 2006
    bump

a little help from you folks would go a long way so please consider taking 5-10 minutes.

the MIT open house is April 4-6 for those interested in a beer
    "Try to be in two incredibly successful bands. If not, that's okay." -- Words to live by, courtesy of Dave Grohl

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Nov 2007
    I am actually really interested in the portugal program and had already perused the site. I was apprehensive about going back to it since I don't know yet about my admission status and it would be sad to get re-excited about the projects if I don't get in!

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Oct 2008
    I filled out the survey, although I didn't apply to MIT. I thought it was well done.

Registered
    Dec 2006
    Thanks guys

nvijaya - did you apply for the MCP and the MST in civil engineering? or just the MCP through DUSP?

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Nov 2007
    I just applied to MCP, because I'm missing 2 semesters of calc that are required for the MST. If I am accepted to the MCP I was going to calc it up this summer and the fall and apply for the MST for 2010. I met with Nigel Wilson this summer and he said if you get into one program, you pretty much have a 98 percent chance of getting into the other one when you apply during your first year.

Registered
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally posted by nvijaya View post
    I just applied to MCP, because I'm missing 2 semesters of calc that are required for the MST. If I am accepted to the MCP I was going to calc it up this summer and the fall and apply for the MST for 2010. I met with Nigel Wilson this summer and he said if you get into one program, you pretty much have a 98 percent chance of getting into the other one when you apply during your first year.
    Wise choice. DUSP is way more cool

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Sep 2008
    Speaking of MST, I think if I got in to MIT (hah!) I would have to take that Airline Industries class. It looks quite interesting (I've always been an airline nerd though).

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally posted by Victory View post
    Speaking of MST, I think if I got in to MIT (hah!) I would have to take that Airline Industries class. It looks quite interesting (I've always been an airline nerd though).
    Victory, did you just get an email from MIT?

sorry, disregard that question. am all nerves about MIT...and didn't properly read your response the first time.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Sep 2008
    No! What does it say?

Registered
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally posted by Victory View post
    I've heard it's a great class. There are quite a few MST's who specialize in airlines, you could be one of them

Registered
    Oct 2006
    Alright I took a look at the site and put some comments in survey monkey. Basically I think it's straightforward but could use more graphics... it's a lot of written content, it'd be nice to have some visual relief.

all in all, good job!

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 2
    Last post: 15 Oct 2013, 1:36 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last post: 26 May 2011, 3:01 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last post: 10 Mar 2009, 11:20 PM
  4. Replies: 5
    Last post: 16 Jun 2006, 4:34 PM
  5. Replies: 17