Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: How one assesses traffic management measures will affect the goals!!

Registered
    Nov 2008

How one assesses traffic management measures will affect the goals!!

As a transport planner u have developed many traffic management measures keeping sustainable transport system as the strategic goal.

> But how YOU assess them ( their impacts )as they will meet your goal. what criteria do u will adopt?? what methods do u follow?

> If you ask me ,, i say i may opt for Expert interviews... And what's your answer..?

Hey am just phrasing these sentences( like addressing YOU and so..) to make some interest..Dont mind.. take a active part.. Lets see..how many ways we have to do such so...
    I want to learn about this.. can you recommend some books or literature to go through..?
    Moderator note:
    Maister: While we can appreciate wanting to draw interest to one's posts, please keep in mind you must do so in accordance with the rules. Chatspeak or textspeak are not permitted except in a humorous context.
    Quote Originally posted by rules
    2.1.2 OMG mor rulz 4 u!!!1!: Posts should not include chatspeak, leetspeak, ALL CAPITAL LETTERS, all lowercase letters or StUdLycApS, except in a humorous context.
    Carry on.
    Last edited by Maister; 19 Mar 2009 at 3:05 PM.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Career goals
    Career Development and Advice
    Replies: 14
    Last post: 10 Sep 2009, 9:08 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last post: 19 Mar 2009, 8:50 AM
  3. Career goals
    Career Development and Advice
    Replies: 15
    Last post: 18 Jan 2007, 11:17 AM