Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Planning Canadian communities

Registered
    Jan 2009

Planning Canadian communities

Hi there. Does anyone know where it is possible to read the 5th edition of Planning Canadian Communities?

I have 3/7 exam questions on Planning in Canada and the library has a short term loan book only, which is one hour each time I think. So an online copy would be extremely useful. Google Books only has the 1986 copy and buying it online is difficult as book can take forever to be delivered, and by then its too late, and im a cheapskate, lmao.

maudit anglais
    Registered
    May 1997
    Quote Originally posted by dsmccafferty View post
    Hi there. Does anyone know where it is possible to read the 5th edition of Planning Canadian Communities?

I have 3/7 exam questions on Planning in Canada and the library has a short term loan book only, which is one hour each time I think. So an online copy would be extremely useful. Google Books only has the 1986 copy and buying it online is difficult as book can take forever to be delivered, and by then its too late, and im a cheapskate, lmao.
    I doubt the full text is available on-line (looks like you've looked). Not sure if your library could do an inter-library loan for you to get a copy from somewhere else...you've probably left it too late for that in any event

Registered
    Jan 2009
    luckily, my head of dpt went and bought a visiting lecturers copy of him which has been put in the library and is sitting in front of me now....back to reading about Early Problems of Urban Growth in Canada.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. School: Canada (general) Canadian planning schools
    Student Commons
    Replies: 9
    Last post: 14 Jun 2013, 11:55 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last post: 12 Sep 2011, 7:30 PM
  3. Replies: 20
    Last post: 29 Sep 2008, 5:51 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last post: 27 Jan 2008, 7:24 AM