Urban planning community

Closed thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Macy's coming to San Luis Obispo...

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Quote Originally posted by CPSURaf View post
    No one gives a fuck.
    An appropriate time for our first post-censorship top tier profanity. Or, I should say, the Nordstrom of Curse Words™.

Also, I'm going to post a few more of these.

Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

BANNED
    Registered
    Nov 2008
    If you don't have positive info to add, then you all don't have to post. Simple as that.

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Moderator note:
    I want Cyburbia to be enjoyable for everybody, including you. Unfortunately, people are getting the impression that you only talk about one thing, and that's retail development in SLO. Why do you think that is? We all have our pet topics, but it seems like with you, retail development in the Central Coast area is an unhealthy obsession; it makes up what seems like a majority of your posts. When your posting activity becomes an in-joke among other members here, something is very wrong.

Don't send me a PM complaining that other members are picking on you unfairly. You're getting picked on for a very good reason. The mods and I regularly get asked "Hey, isn't there something you can do about this guy?"

For your own sake, STOP POSTING ABOUT RETAIL, ESPECIALLY RETAIL IN THE SLO/CENTRAL COAST AREA. U19, You're articulate and smart. I know you can discuss other subjects. Do it.

BANNED
    Registered
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally posted by Dan View post
    Moderator note:
    I want Cyburbia to be enjoyable for everybody, including you. Unfortunately, people are getting the impression that you only talk about one thing, and that's retail development in SLO. Why do you think that is? We all have our pet topics, but it seems like with you, retail development in the Central Coast area is an unhealthy obsession; it makes up what seems like a majority of your posts. When your posting activity becomes an in-joke among other members here, something is very wrong.

Don't send me a PM complaining that other members are picking on you unfairly. You're getting picked on for a very good reason. The mods and I regularly get asked "Hey, isn't there something you can do about this guy?"

For your own sake, STOP POSTING ABOUT RETAIL, ESPECIALLY RETAIL IN THE SLO/CENTRAL COAST AREA. U19, You're articulate and smart. I know you can discuss other subjects. Do it.
    Okay will do.

Quote Originally posted by CPSURaf View post
    Listen David/U19/the City,
    I think this board has had enough with your postings about retail, san luis obispo, and california. You are truly a one-trick pony. I don't speak for anybody but myself on this board, but seriously, take a break from it. There is life outside of retail and san luis obispo. Go find a girl, smoke a dub, drink a beer, please do something to take the edge off your obsession with retail or better yet, get a job at one of these fine retail institutions and preach the gospel of retail there, but seriously, i think i can say what's on most people's minds here...

No one gives a fuck.
    "the city", well somebody has been stalking my posts on other forums. Thanks for posting that on this forum.
    Last edited by Gedunker; 03 Apr 2011 at 5:27 PM. Reason: seq. replies

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Moderator note:
    Thread closed. All discussion about retail development in SLO should be posted in this thread.

Closed thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 20
    Last post: 03 Apr 2011, 7:52 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last post: 01 Apr 2011, 1:18 PM
  3. San Luis Obispo, CA
    Cities and Places
    Replies: 89
    Last post: 18 Feb 2011, 6:16 PM
  4. Replies: 2