Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Help linking international student in planning with young Ontario planners

Registered
    Aug 2009

Help linking international student in planning with young Ontario planners

Hi,
    I am posting on behalf of an exchange student I have visiting from Korea. She is studying/graduated a degree in Urban Planning and is here in Toronto, Ontario (until Feb. 2010) studying English. I am hoping to get her connected to other young people who have pursued the same studies so that she can continue to develop and learn from others in her field/areas of study. Can anyone give me some direction? Many thanks

Moderator note:
    Gedunker~
    Thread title edited to be more specific: this title ought to help you get additional replies. Good luck and carry on!
    Last edited by Gedunker; 07 Aug 2009 at 8:40 PM.

Cyburbian Plus
    Registered
    May 2008
    Quote Originally posted by Pipableu View post
    Hi,
    I am posting on behalf of an exchange student I have visiting from Korea. She is studying/graduated a degree in Urban Planning and is here in Toronto, Ontario (until Feb. 2010) studying English. I am hoping to get her connected to other young people who have pursued the same studies so that she can continue to develop and learn from others in her field/areas of study. Can anyone give me some direction? Many thanks
    Is she interested in staying in Ontario, or would she be open to relocating?

Would she be open to living and studying in New York City?

BTW, welcome to Cyburbia. Looking forward to your future posts.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 8
    Last post: 25 Feb 2013, 12:07 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last post: 29 Aug 2011, 9:13 AM
  3. Hosting an international student
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 6
    Last post: 19 Mar 2010, 7:03 PM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last post: 13 Dec 2007, 2:05 PM