Good afternoon. I would like to set up a post to discuss the differences between the the Royal Town Planning Institute and the American Institute of Certified Planners (besides the obvious location difference). Currently I am looking to obtain my AICP Certification, but have thought about working in the UK for a few years. Does anyone know how easy it is to transfer your AICP to RTPI and vica versa?