J. For each zoning lot, there is permitted one banner to identify only the name of the business. For a lot with frontage on more than one street, one banner is permitted for each street frontage. For each zoning lot that exceeds two acres in area, an additional banner is permitted for each two acres. All banners shall be subject to the following conditions:
1. The banner shall be located ten feet from any property line.
2. The banner shall not exceed 25 feet in height.
3. The banner shall be not less than six feet from the surface of the ground.
4. The banner shall not exceed 20 square feet in area per side.
5. The banner shall not be attached to the surface of any building, to any existing freestanding sign or to any vehicle, or be stretched between poles or trees.
6. The banner shall not devote more than a total of four square feet to the identification of the name of the business located on the zoning lot.
7. The owner of the zoning lot or banner shall keep the banner in reasonable repair.
(Ord. No. 03-01 (Exh. A, § 42-629.3), 2-18-2003; Ord. No. 01-06, 2-14-2006)