1) "The Geography of Nowhere" -- Jame Howard Kunstler
2) "City Boy: Urban Planning, Municipal Politics, and Guerrilla Warfare" -- Mike Tedesco (I may need to bump Kunstler but I'll give it a another read and decide for sure)
3) "The Rise of the Creative Class" -- Richard Florida (a must read for all economic development professionals)
4) "Great Streets" Allan Jacobs
5) "The High Cost of Free Parking" -- Shoup (I forgot his first name)
For alll you urban thinkers out there, I need something new to read! Give me some ideas. I want to see your top five!