Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

+ Reply to thread

Thread: UIUC Open House

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Oct 2012

UIUC Open House

If you are going to the UIUC open house, I would love to talk with you! I cannot make it, but I'm interested in your perspective on the program.

If you are willing to maybe skype with me, I would happily send you a postcard from exotic Bulgaria.

Registered
    Mar 2013

UIUC Open House

Hello Queen Ducky,

Went to UIUC's Open House - mostly out of formality since I accepted their offer back in early February - let me know if you're still interested in the program. Best of Luck!

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Oct 2012

Still intersted

Quote Originally posted by bsalazar View post
    Hello Queen Ducky,

Went to UIUC's Open House - mostly out of formality since I accepted their offer back in early February - let me know if you're still interested in the program. Best of Luck!

YES! I am still very interested. UIUC is my top choice ( I think) and I'd love your perspective. You don't have 5 posts yet, so I can't message you.

I didn't attend open house but I visited last week. I would be interested in insights from open house as well.

I enjoyed my visit and found students and faculty to be friendly and open. The department seems very involved with a variety of interdisciplinary research projects in addition to connections with the cities.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. UIUC Open House
    Student Commons
    Replies: 1
    Last post: 10 Mar 2011, 3:45 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last post: 12 Apr 2010, 8:40 PM
  3. UNC open house
    Student Commons
    Replies: 7
    Last post: 02 Apr 2008, 1:10 PM