Application of Master program in real estate developement

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am a fresher in the forum. I come from Hong Kong.

I have a degree in civil engineering from HKU and a master of construction cost management from University of Reading and I have passed CFA level 3.

I have 2 years of working experiences in construction industry as a civil engineer and 1 year of working experience in mortgage security company and 3 years of working experiences in a quantity surveying cost consultant firm. I am going to get my chartership of professional quantity surveyor under RICS at the end of this year.

My career goal is either landing a good job in real estate developer or real estate investment fund.

I would like to know what is my possibility to get an admission offer to the following prestige master programs in real estate

1. MIT Master of Real Estate
2. Columbia Master of Real Estate Development
3. Southern Califronia Master of Real Estate Development
4. Cornell Master of Real Estate

I am planning to take GMAT aiming at 680 or above. My GPA in undergraduate is just so-so...but I got a distinction in my master degree (Grade A in average) and I will get my professional chartership of surveyor from RICS soon.

How is my chance to admit one of the above programs?

I look forward to any kindly reply. Thx a lot.