Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Anyone dying to read an SOP?

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jul 2008

Anyone dying to read an SOP?

Hey all.
    Anyone interested in reading my draft? Could use some extra eyes, especially those who went through this process already. Interested per chance?

Registered
    Oct 2009
    sure, i'll trade you. i am almost finished with mine, so if you want to read it, i will read yours. send me a pm with your email address so you can attach it and i'll do the same. i'll need a day or two though.

Registered
    Oct 2009
    looks like there's a way to send emails via cyburbia. you can use that if you'd rather, hopefully it can handle the text.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jul 2008
    Tried to send it. Hopefully it worked, let me know. Happy to read others, too. Extra eyes help.

Not to hijack this thread or anything, but I too am at the point where I am shamelessly looking for anyone and everyone willing to read and comment on my statement of purpose.

If anyone is bored and for some reason wouldn't mind doing this, let me know and I will email it to you. I am certainly willing to take a look at others as well. Looks like the three of us should hook up.
    Last edited by jhawkins; 21 Nov 2009 at 3:28 PM.

Registered
    Feb 2009
    I'll take a look at an essay or two. A year ago, I was in exactly the same boat as you all. I was accepted to all three schools I applied to, so I must have done something right.
    Process and dismissal. Shelter and location. Everybody wants somewhere.

Registered
    Nov 2009

SOP Feedback

Quote Originally posted by jhawkins View post
    Not to hijack this thread or anything, but I too am at the point where I am shamelessly looking for anyone and everyone willing to read and comment on my statement of purpose.

If anyone is bored and for some reason wouldn't mind doing this, let me know and I will email it to you. I am certainly willing to take a look at others as well. Looks like the three of us should hook up.
    Hey, I would read and give you feedback. Email it to xaregmi@yahoo.com. Maybe you read mine and give me some feedback as well, Ill send it over in a coupla days. Anyone else needing feedback can send it to that add as well. The more feedback the better I say.

Cheers

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. On death and dying...
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 29
    Last post: 30 May 2012, 1:38 PM
  2. Is planning a dying career?
    Career Development and Advice
    Replies: 19
    Last post: 28 Apr 2011, 12:52 PM
  3. The Dying Dollar