Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Request: Tapatalk Plugin for Cyburbia

Registered
    Mar 2009

Request: Tapatalk Plugin for Cyburbia

Hey Dan,

Can you please install this plugin so Cyburbia can be mobile friendly, its free 1000s of forums have been added already.

Start Here
    FAQs
    Downloads, Installation, Instructions and Code
    Screenshots
    We architects and urban planners aren't the visible symbols of oppression, like the military or the police. We're more sophisticated, more educated, and more socially conscious. We're the soft cops.- Robert Goodman, After the Planners My Planning Forumino

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    I'll check it out. Right now, we have http://www.cyburbia.mobi, which takes you to a mobile theme for the Cyburbia Forums. The theme is a bit broken, I'll admit; some graphics are missing, and responding to a message is quirky.

EDIT: Okay, have it installed. Tomorrow, I'll work on fixing the iPhone theme, along with the 30 other things on the to-do list.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    Mar 2009
    Thanks Dan,

I didn't realise that you are busy. Works perfectly, 2nd on the "New" list, easy to navigate, thanks

We architects and urban planners aren't the visible symbols of oppression, like the military or the police. We're more sophisticated, more educated, and more socially conscious. We're the soft cops.- Robert Goodman, After the Planners My Planning Forumino

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Tapatalk 4.0 upgrade
    Cyburbia Issues and Help
    Replies: 0
    Last post: 05 Aug 2012, 12:36 PM
  2. Tapatalk updated
    Cyburbia Issues and Help
    Replies: 0
    Last post: 19 Mar 2011, 11:51 AM
  3. Request: Healhcare
    Land Use and Zoning