Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Small town and village research in the UK

Registered
    Oct 2009

Small town and village research in the UK

Hi all
    I am a doctoral student from China and recently applied for a state-funded study abroad.I wanna study at one college in UK for 12 to 24 months and then return to China to get my doctorís degree.All my living expenses and return tickets will be sponsored by Chinaís scholarship Fund But now the most difficult for me is to find a good college and a professor who will interest in my research project,is a study of conservation planning of historical and cultural villages and towns.
    So who can tell me the top 5 university in urban planning field?or any professor?And my tutor wants me go to Cambridge University,how about this major? I havenít found out any department or professor have done this research from the website of this university.
    If I canít get a offer in one month,I will miss such a golden opportunity.Who can help me?thanks very much

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Moderator note:
    Welcome to Cyburbia!

You posted the same message in two other forums.

Please note that forum rules don't allow duplicate posts in different forums aren't allowed. The reason is twofold; to prevent spam (which you post isn't), and to ensure responses are in one thread, and not scattered around the Forums in different threads. It's less confusing for you and those using the site.

The duplicate posts will be deleted.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    Oct 2009
    Noboday can help me??please,urgency!

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 3
    Last post: 24 Aug 2008, 1:40 PM
  2. Replies: 18
    Last post: 21 Mar 2005, 2:12 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last post: 13 Dec 2004, 9:16 AM
  4. Replies: 0