Urban planning community

Closed thread

Thread: Hi from Melbourne

Registered
    Dec 2009

Hi from Melbourne

Just thought I would say hi to everyone as I am new to this community.
    I am currently working in Victoria, Australia at a multi national design company. I have also worked in New Zealand and South Australia, Australia. My experience is mainly in policy development and infrastructure. Current project work is the deployment of telecommunications infrastructure in urban and rural areas around Australia. As such I have local, interstate, national and international experience.

Im looking to get more involved in the planning community especially as I look to travel and gain a broader experience in the planning profession. Key interests are transport planning, telecommunications and infrastructure in general.

I look forward to taking an interactive role in this community and learn from colleagues experiences and opinions.

Registered
    Aug 2004
    Hello, from Dallas, TX!
    "We do not need any other Tutankhamun's tomb with all its treasures. We need context. We need understanding. We need knowledge of historical events to tie them together. We don't know much. Of course we know a lot, but it is context that's missing, not treasures." - Werner Herzog, in Archaeology, March/April 2011

Registered
    Aug 2005

G'day!

Hello from New York!
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King Jr.

Closed thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Planning in Melbourne
    Make No Small Plans
    Replies: 7
    Last post: 06 May 2010, 11:20 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last post: 30 Mar 2010, 7:01 PM
  3. Hi from Melbourne
    Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 2
    Last post: 15 Sep 2008, 11:49 AM