Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Anyone know much about Hunter?

Registered
    Feb 2010

Anyone know much about Hunter?

I have applied to Rutgers, UNC-CH and am looking for another school to apply to in the mid-atlantic that is both affordable and a slightly safer bet to get accepted to. Hunter seems like an ideal location. The program seems to fit my interests. I am most interested in economic development, physical planning and transportation planning. I guess I am most focused on TOD.

Can anyone out there speak to Hunter's reputation? It's caliber of student (compared to other programs in NYC), program strengths, job prospects, etc..? I will be visiting the Open house next monday 2/8. Thanks.

Registered
    Feb 2009
    Quote Originally posted by thecaptaincnr View post
    I have applied to Rutgers, UNC-CH and am looking for another school to apply to in the mid-atlantic that is both affordable and a slightly safer bet to get accepted to. Hunter seems like an ideal location. The program seems to fit my interests. I am most interested in economic development, physical planning and transportation planning. I guess I am most focused on TOD.

Can anyone out there speak to Hunter's reputation? It's caliber of student (compared to other programs in NYC), program strengths, job prospects, etc..? I will be visiting the Open house next monday 2/8. Thanks.
    Please search the forum. Hunter's program has been discussed in the past and most of your general questions have probably already been answered. If you have more specific questions, then it might be worth starting a new thread.
    Process and dismissal. Shelter and location. Everybody wants somewhere.

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. School: CUNY/Hunter Hunter MUP Applicants
    Student Commons
    Replies: 9
    Last post: 03 Apr 2013, 11:13 PM
  2. Hunter College
    Student Commons
    Replies: 6
    Last post: 18 Jan 2012, 5:35 PM
  3. Hunter College
    Student Commons