Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

Closed thread

Thread: Frenchy in Florida

Registered
    Feb 2010

Frenchy in Florida

Hey ya'll! I'm not sure what to put down here, but I suppose I will just out down a few things about me and my interests:
    1) My name is Audrey but a lot of people call me Audretta
    2) My family is of French descent, like straight from France. My great-great grandparents (on my mom's side) came over and settled down in Quebec. Maybe that makes me French-Canadian. Not sure, I'll probably look into it later.
    3) I was born and raised in central Florida.
    5) I'm actually half Italian, but I don't really count it for anything, because my father is a jerk who didn't want me. Screw him. He missed out. I think I'm a great person and he got to see none of it.
    6) My life's goal, since I was six years old is to be an Archeologist.
    7) I love French, Spanish, Italian and Meditteranian architecture. There is a house that is just down the road from me that has combined French and Spanish architecture. It's beautiful and I can't explain it. But I plan on buying it some day.
    8) Fried chicken and mashed potatoes are the best comfort foods in the world! I don't care who you are or what you say. They are the best!!
    9) My pride and joy is my car: a black '66 Chevorlet Chevelle. She's my baby and I'll kill anyone who touches her!
    10) I am crazy impulsive. I rarely if ever think before I act. It's never boring being that way. But in all honesty, it's gotten me into a lot of trouble.
    I suppose that's it. I can't think of anything else to tell you about myself that would let you have an idea of who I am and what I'm about.
    --Audretta

Registered
    Aug 2005
    Hello from New York!
    In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. -Martin Luther King Jr.

Registered
    Mar 2004
    Blog entries

Howdy

From Western Arizona

I lived and worked in South Florida for three years and my favorite town in Central Florida (counts as Central to me) is Zolfo Springs. I love the terrain of the area.
    “The way of acquiescence leads to moral and spiritual suicide. The way of violence leads to bitterness in the survivors and brutality in the destroyers. But, the way of non-violence leads to redemption and the creation of the beloved community.”
    Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
    - See more at: http://www.thekingcenter.org/king-ph....r7W02j3S.dpuf

Registered
    Aug 2001
    Quote Originally posted by audrettajones View post
    ....My life's goal...is to be an Archeologist.....
    I'm curious as to why you would be interested in this community?

Anyway, welcome from the Florida panhandle.
    Annoyingly insensitive

Closed thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 1
    Last post: 22 Nov 2013, 2:20 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last post: 19 Aug 2009, 7:24 PM
  3. Hello from Florida
    Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 0
    Last post: 10 Nov 2008, 10:08 AM
  4. Hello from Florida