Hey ya'll! I'm not sure what to put down here, but I suppose I will just out down a few things about me and my interests:
1) My name is Audrey but a lot of people call me Audretta
2) My family is of French descent, like straight from France. My great-great grandparents (on my mom's side) came over and settled down in Quebec. Maybe that makes me French-Canadian. Not sure, I'll probably look into it later.
3) I was born and raised in central Florida.
5) I'm actually half Italian, but I don't really count it for anything, because my father is a jerk who didn't want me. Screw him. He missed out. I think I'm a great person and he got to see none of it.
6) My life's goal, since I was six years old is to be an Archeologist.
7) I love French, Spanish, Italian and Meditteranian architecture. There is a house that is just down the road from me that has combined French and Spanish architecture. It's beautiful and I can't explain it. But I plan on buying it some day.
8) Fried chicken and mashed potatoes are the best comfort foods in the world! I don't care who you are or what you say. They are the best!!
9) My pride and joy is my car: a black '66 Chevorlet Chevelle. She's my baby and I'll kill anyone who touches her!
10) I am crazy impulsive. I rarely if ever think before I act. It's never boring being that way. But in all honesty, it's gotten me into a lot of trouble.
I suppose that's it. I can't think of anything else to tell you about myself that would let you have an idea of who I am and what I'm about.