Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

Thread: Graduate/PhD 2010-2011 applications and acceptance notices: Canada

Registered
    Apr 2010
    Same here...

I randomly found a facebook group titled "Ryerson Master of Planning 2012" with only one person in it....my wishful thinking is hoping that it's a sign they still have acceptance letters to handout.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Mar 2010
    Looks like Ryerson finally got around to sending out rejections. Got mine in the mail today.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally posted by tjn View post
    Looks like Ryerson finally got around to sending out rejections. Got mine in the mail today.
    sorry to hear about that...
    i still haven't gotten a letter. hopefully next week! i just want to know! good or bad..

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Mar 2010
    In the end I didn't really care anymore. I do hope someone on this forum who has been waiting gets in.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Mar 2010
    Got my UBC/SCARP rejection letter on Friday. Now just waiting for my Ryerson rejection letter to complete the process. I guess experience just isn't enough sometimes.

Registered
    Apr 2010
    Received my rejection from Ryerson via email today. Should receive the letter via snail mail soon enough. Best of luck macaulayculkin and anyone else waiting...hope someone on here gets a positive response.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally posted by TDSCRMNT View post
    Received my rejection from Ryerson via email today. Should receive the letter via snail mail soon enough. Best of luck macaulayculkin and anyone else waiting...hope someone on here gets a positive response.
    i got my rejection letter today from ryerson too ... ughhhh..

good luck to those remaining!

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally posted by TDSCRMNT View post
    Weird that you received an email.

Now that we've all been rejected, anyone thinking about applying next year? After 7 straight rejections I think I'll try something else.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2010
    Quote Originally posted by tjn View post
    Weird that you received an email.

Now that we've all been rejected, anyone thinking about applying next year? After 7 straight rejections I think I'll try something else.
    i got into waterloo, but it wasn't one of my top choices. i was thinking about applying again next year but i'm worried i'll get rejected again, so i'd rather just go to waterloo now instead of waiting another whole year and possibly not get in again.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Dec 2009

ryerson dun

While it may be old news to some,
    I heard that they had already made final offers to prospective Ryerson applicants
    in May and nothing new was expected.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally posted by macaulayculkin View post
    i got into waterloo, but it wasn't one of my top choices. i was thinking about applying again next year but i'm worried i'll get rejected again, so i'd rather just go to waterloo now instead of waiting another whole year and possibly not get in again.
    That's right, well at least it's something to work with. I hear you get an iron ring (similar to engineering) after you graduate from planning at Waterloo. I get what you mean about the uncertainty of applying. It still shocks me that Canadian acceptance rates are under 20%, more competitive than even MIT and UC Berkeley. Good luck at Waterloo. Hopefully you weren't planning on playing football.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Mar 2010
    Got my Ryerson rejection letter yesterday when I got home as well. That's all of them now.

Good luck to those who managed to get into a program this year. With such a highly competitive field this year, you def deserve it.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Jan 2010

final decisions

if you've been accepted, where are you going this fall?

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Mar 2010
    I know I've mentioned it before but I'll say it again. :p

University of Waterloo!

Registered
    Jun 2010
    So I have been rejected at UBC and am on the waitlist at Queens for Planning... .does anyone have any idea when the waitlist will (if ever) will move?

Great job to all who have been accepted, and good luck to those waiting to hear

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Aug 2009
    Wow just got my Dal rejection. Cant believe they strung out people this long. Anyone else hear from them?

+ Reply to thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 9 10

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 122
    Last post: 16 Oct 2014, 12:32 PM
  2. Replies: 129
    Last post: 18 Mar 2014, 10:38 PM
  3. Replies: 120
    Last post: 28 Jun 2013, 5:46 PM
  4. Replies: 231
    Last post: 31 Jan 2012, 11:28 PM
  5. Replies: 1966