Over the past year, I accumulated about 70 receipts of various expenses related to the job search when I was unemployed, relocation to my current job, and non-reimbursable work-related items for my current job. I do not own real estate and did not need to file quarterly tax returns on my contract work for this past year. In addition to the 1040 form, what schedule(s) or other federal tax forms would I need to document these tax-deductible expenses? I am currently entering all of the information into a spreadsheet and will be going to Kinko’s later today to make photocopies of the receipts. I also do my own taxes by hand, not electronically and not with software. Sorry, I am just very superstitious of financial technology since I was scarred a few times this past decade.