Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Students: welcome to Cyburbia!

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries

Students: welcome to Cyburbia!

Greetings, and welcome to the Cyburbia community. We're glad you're here among the rapidly growing number of students at the Cyburbia Forums.

Please don't think of the Student Lounge forum as a "student ghetto". We encourage you to check out the other Planning and the Built Environment subforums, ask questions, make your opinion heard, and learn more about the profession you're getting into. You're also welcome to join us in the Friday Afternoon Club, a busy off-topic forum for general chatter, great thoughts, mindless rambling, and less-than-cosmic topics.

Posts by new users (less than five posts) that include certain keywords, an email address or a URL are placed in a moderation queue. If the posts aren't spam, they will appear on the Forums after they are approved by Cyburbia staff. Users with five or more posts can also send and receive private messages and visitor messages.

Again, welcome to Cyburbia!

Dan
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    Dec 2010

discussions

i wish to congratulate you and your team for your good work .i wish to know if there are other landscape architecture students in this site. sammy- JKUAT-kenya

Thanks,
    you can't imagine how dose cybarbia helped me during my undergraduate class and now while prepairing for my Maste's thesis I can't find better source to help me.

Registered
    Apr 2011
    Thank you very much for setting this up. I've gained valuable information on this forum without even posting yet.

Cyburbian
    Registered
    Feb 2013
    Same here!

Registered
    Mar 2013
    Hey Dan

Thanks for the welcome. I am new to cyburbia. I have been reading your posts and you seem pretty insightful. I have a dilemma that I have recently created a thread for. If I could get your input, I would greatly appreciate it.

http://www.cyburbia.org/forums/showthread.php?t=48576

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 1
    Last post: 16 Mar 2010, 9:16 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last post: 20 Oct 2003, 9:29 AM
  3. Question to other students
    Student Commons
    Replies: 26
    Last post: 09 Sep 2002, 1:07 PM