You Americans will finally be getting something resembling universal health care, something the rest of the industrialized world, and many developing nations, have enjoyed for decades.
When will Americans be open to adopting the following, and bringing the country into the 20th century?
* The metric system
* Larger denomination coins to replace paper money (this will bring the US abck into the 1940s, when coins were cash, and not just change)
* Reasonable gun regulations
* A ban on executions
* Mandatory paid maternity leave
* Graphic warnings on cigarette packages
* Nudity and profanity on broadcast network television
* Real sugar instead of HFCS in soft drinks