It's the house on the right.
It's the house on the right.
Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey
This person is a free-thinker. He currently is unemployed and looking for a job in the planning sector that makes a lot of money and doesn't just have typical 9-5 office hours spent in a cubicle. After all, this person thinks outside the box and didn't go to grad school just to be a cubicle slave.
Children in the back seat can cause accidents - and vice versa.
Tibetan prayer flags and a 'peace dove'?
- occupants: Lifelong partners Laura Johnson and Leslie Beck, ages 61 and 62 respectively.
- Car: Smartcar
- The last read: Utne Reader
- The last restaurant they ate at: Wok Express
- Favorite television show: Macneil Lehrer news hour
- Favorite beverage: Mango juice, peppermint tea, (Laura occasionally drinks decaf coffee)
- S.O.'s occupation: Laura is an artist (multi media but likes clay pottery best) and Leslie an author of some local repute who has had articles published in both Shambhala Sun and American Buddhist magazines on several occasions
- Hobbies: both very active in the local Green Party, Leslie enjoys herb gardening
- Last store shopped at: a locally owned used book store
Last edited by Maister; 07 Apr 2010 at 3:34 PM.
People will miss that it once meant something to be Southern or Midwestern. It doesn't mean much now, except for the climate. The question, “Where are you from?” doesn't lead to anything odd or interesting. They live somewhere near a Gap store, and what else do you need to know? - Garrison Keillor
A Vikings fan that lives in Green Bay.
"If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" General Eric Shinseki
A lesbian, wiccan couple.
"He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?" Jeremiah 22:16
- occupants: A young married Hispanic couple, Jesus and Lourdes, with a toddler and a baby
- Car: older Honda Accord, even older Dodge Caravan
- The last read: the Buffalo News
- The last restaurant they ate at: Good Friday fish fry at a local "gin mill" or the local American Legion
- Favorite television show: NCIS
- Favorite beverage: Maxwell House coffee, Genessee beer
- S.O.'s occupation: Jesus got into Otokampu Brass a couple of years ago through two of his uncles who have worked there for years. That's how they were able to buy the house. Lourdes works for NYS as a dispatcher; she got the job because of her fluency in Spanish.
- Hobbies: watching the Buffalo Bills, the Buffalo Sabres, and the New York Yankees in season; Lourdes also scrapbooks and cooks -- when she has time.
- Last store shopped at: Tops (Buffalo area grocery store).
Paints houses to pay the bills
Had left over paint from last commercial job (adult activity) so he painted his house, after all a house painter has to have a nice paint job on his house
Sold the car (Suburu)
Bike has flat tire, cant afford to fix flat tire
Like any good planner, WALKS
Roller Skates where in a hurry
Watchs neighbors car for $5, neighbor works strange hours and seems to be worried about people tampering with his car, told to say "dont know where owner of car lives" if asked
"Jim" and "Judy" will be featured on the next episode of "Hoarders". They hoard wildly colored paints and paper decorations. Viewers can see that their lone garbage can is never used.
Their daughters became concerned when they ordered hundreds of boxes of copy paper at a time.