Urban planning community

Closed thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

Thread: 2010 South Trash Talk Thread

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally posted by CPSURaf View post
    yea.. i choose pretty poorly on my wide receiver corps this year..i raise my white flag
    A.P. didn't play. Can you believe that the Fantasy God's gave you another chance? I sure can't. He went from Probable to Not playing in 10 minutes. Stupid Vikings.

And yet my Defense still pulled me through... thank goodness the Vikings suck...
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Well congrats to the top teams...

Iowegians
    AZ Expialidocious
    AZ Monkey Spankers

Glad the AZ teams at least didn't get the top two spots

Well I learned a lot about the game this year. Next year I will be much better for it.
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Registered
    Aug 1997
    I thought finishing second in the regular season and fourth in the playoffs was pretty good for the guy who was playing just to provide the league with a tenth team. Better than the fifth place I finished in last year. But, I think I'm done. Someone else will need to step up next year and play in the South.
    JOE ILIFF

"Rarely do we find men who willingly engage in hard, solid thinking. There is an almost universal quest for easy answers and half-baked solutions. Nothing pains some people more than having to think."
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

Registered
    Mar 2004

Nice season

Quote Originally posted by Hink_Planner View post
    Well congrats to the top teams...

Iowegians
    AZ Expialidocious
    AZ Monkey Spankers

Glad the AZ teams at least didn't get the top two spots

Well I learned a lot about the game this year. Next year I will be much better for it.
    Having finished 2nd in 3 of the last 4 Cyburbia seasons, I think I'll be due for a win soon. I started 0-3 this year and had at least five starters go on the IR early, including my quarterback It is nice to see two Arizona teams in the top 3 My other fantasy team started off 0-5 and finished 3rd in the playoffs
    Skilled Adoxographer

Registered
    Jan 2005
    I think you should get some award if you have the Super Bowl MVP.... seriously...

Registered
    Apr 2006
    I think you should get some award if you have the Super Bowl MVP.... seriously...
    You get the award when you win the league...if you can't win the a FF league with Rodgers then you need to reconsider your draft strategy.
    "If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" General Eric Shinseki

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally posted by Brocktoon View post
    You get the award when you win the league...if you can't win the a FF league with Rodgers then you need to reconsider your draft strategy.
    You have a point.... NEXT YEAR!!!

Registered
    Apr 2006
    You have a point.... NEXT YEAR!!!
    It will be here before you know it...in the interest of full disclosure I had Rodgers in my work league and placed 5th...what I learned is don't draft a rookie rb in the 1st round.
    "If you don't like change, you're going to like irrelevance even less" General Eric Shinseki

Closed thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 5 6

More at Cyburbia

1. 2010 North Trash Talk Thread
    Fantasy Football
    Replies: 48
    Last post: 07 Dec 2010, 10:09 AM
  2. Replies: 90
    Last post: 12 Jul 2010, 1:12 PM
  3. 2008 South Trash Talk Thread
    Fantasy Football
    Replies: 85