Urban planning community | #theplannerlife

+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: a (purely hypothetical) ethical question involving walking and a can of light beer

Registered
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally posted by Bear Up North View post
    . I started sauntering southwest. As I walked away from the beach at the campground the towel came off and became a turbin on my head.
    My return walk gave Mister Sun a chance to shine his occasionally deadly rays on my bare backside. As I guzzled the beer I sauntered back to camp, not realizing that I had severely burned my bear bare butt.

.....and that's how you do a "beer walk", "bear style".

Bear
    I want you tell the truth, BUN, is your real identity Farley Mowat? When you publish your memoirs I really need a copy.
    "...I would never try to tick Hink off. He kinda intimidates me. He's quite butch, you know." - Maister

Registered
    Apr 2004
    Blog entries
    I bought an 18 pack on Pabst to get me through the weekend of 90 degree days and moving river rock into the backyard.

I am still on recession-era beer for the time being.

Since the main premise of the thread was walking with a can of beer, I have been known to stop by the beer store on my way home from work and dig through the "ice bucket" for cheap single cans of beer. Usually a regular Budweiser or something. Sometimes I buy a 6 or 12 pack and break into it on the way home too.
    Last edited by zman; 03 Sep 2010 at 3:13 PM.
    You get all squeezed up inside/Like the days were carved in stone/You get all wired up inside/And it's bad to be alone

You can go out, you can take a ride/And when you get out on your own/You get all smoothed out inside/And it's good to be alone
    -Peart

+ Reply to thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 11
    Last post: 13 Aug 2009, 1:28 PM
  2. Replies: 6
    Last post: 04 Jun 2009, 9:44 PM
  3. Ethical delimma involving newspaper
    Career Development and Advice
    Replies: 15
    Last post: 08 Sep 2008, 11:52 AM