Urban planning community

Closed thread

Thread: Hello From Barrie Real Estate

BANNED
    Registered
    Nov 2010

Hello From Barrie Real Estate

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this forum so I just wanted to say hello. Iím a real estate agent and am now looking at ways of sharing some of my experience online. Iím from a city of about 125,000 called Barrie in the province of Ontario, Canada. Weíre about one hourís drive north of Toronto, just to give you a point of reference.

Some of what keeps me here is the ample dumps of snow every winter and all the sporting activities it provides. In fact we currently have a beautiful covering of the fluffy white stuff courtesy of Mother Nature which just arrived today. We have a few small ski hills only 15 minutes away that I love taking my kids to.

Anyway, Iíll do my best to provide as much value as I can as well as to talk about my passion in business which is obviously the Barrie real estate market, and more accurately the clients and associates I deal with.

Cheers,

Elliot T. Munkman

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Welcome Elliot from the Great State of Ohio! We don't have many real estate agents in our mix, but we always enjoy adding knowledgeable folks. Please join in.
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Registered
    Mar 1996
    Blog entries
    Goodbye, "Elliot" from India . You're banned. I'll keep your post here so those who find your name through a search engine know you've hired an Indian SEO company to spam your business to this Web site, and many others based on what I found with a Google search.
    Growth for growth's sake is the ideology of the cancer cell. -- Edward Abbey

Registered
    Jan 2005
    I swear... they get trickier and trickier. Ugh.
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

Super Moderator luckless pedestrian's avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    It was a great name, though

Closed thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Replies: 12
    Last post: 15 Feb 2006, 8:43 AM
  2. Careers in Real Estate?
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 2
    Last post: 31 Jan 2005, 10:25 AM