Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: This program has been brought to you by....(your sponsors)

Registered
    Feb 2004

This program has been brought to you by....(your sponsors)

The Maister Show has been brought to you by: Brauerei Heller, makers of Schlenkerla Rauchbier; Johnny's Select Seeds, offering the finest seeds and garden tools since 1973; and by Blizzard Entertainment: publishers of Warcraft, Starcraft, Diablo and other fine games....

Would The Veloise Show be brought to us by Schwinn, Conn, and Yahama? Would the Ofos Show be brought to us by Efferdent and Depends TM makers of quality adult disposable undergarments? Who would be the sponsors of your tv show (or someone else's shows)?

Registered
    Dec 2008
    "The Uncle Ursus Hour" has been brought to you by Pepsi, Kroger Brand Ibuprofen tablets, and your PBS Station. Additional support is provided by the makers of Totinos Party Pizzas, and by lovers of convenience store hot-case food everywhere...
    "...I would never try to tick Hink off. He kinda intimidates me. He's quite butch, you know." - Maister

Registered
    May 2004
    We regret to inform you that The Imaplanner Show has been cancelled due to increasingly bizzare behavior by the host
    Children in the back seat can cause accidents - and vice versa.

Registered
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally posted by ursus View post
    "The Uncle Ursus Hour" has been brought to you by Pepsi, Kroger Brand Ibuprofen tablets, and your PBS Station. Additional support is provided by the makers of Totinos Party Pizzas, and by lovers of convenience store hot-case food everywhere...
    LMAO!
    "Dan's Planning Hour" has been brought to you by the Niagara Falls Curling Club; Apple Computers, Inc.; Southwest Airlines, and with additional funding and support provided by the City of Buffalo, makers of Authentic People since 1789....

Registered
    Nov 2009
    The TerraSapient Talk Story Hour is brought to you by NorthFace (just kidding Dan), the Makiki Farmers Market, NPR, Hawaiian Airlines, and Amazon.com.

Registered
    Mar 2005
    In a 480 square foot ex baseball nacho stand
    Planit's Planet has been brought to you Umbro Football, Titleist Golf, Newcastle Brown Ale, Advil with their new 5000 count bottle, Broughton Hospital North Carolina's Premier Psychiatric Healing Center and jointly by the makers of Diet Mtn. Dew and Wild Turkey.
    "Whatever beer I'm drinking, is better than the one I'm not." DMLW
    "Budweiser sells a product they reflectively insist on calling beer." John Oliver

Registered
    Aug 2004
    Salmissra's Salacious Storytime is brought to you by Bailey's Irish Creme, St. Arnold's Spring Bock Beer, Excedrin, Amazon.com, and Newman's Own Organic Dog Treats, with additional grant funding from <my town's> Farmers Market and Ellora's Cave TM publishing.
    "We do not need any other Tutankhamun's tomb with all its treasures. We need context. We need understanding. We need knowledge of historical events to tie them together. We don't know much. Of course we know a lot, but it is context that's missing, not treasures." - Werner Herzog, in Archaeology, March/April 2011

Registered
    May 2005
    Blog entries
    illinoisplanner's Politcal Hour has been brought to you by Jack Daniel's, Coca Cola, Ford Motors, Aerosmith, the Weekly Standard, the National Rifle Association, and the Chicagoland Chamber of Commerce.
    "Life's a journey, not a destination"
    -Steven Tyler

Registered
    Jul 2007
    Beach_bum's Epic Blow-out is brought to you by Gatorade G2 (Lemon Lime), Nabisco Snackwells Cookies, InStyler Rotating Hot Iron and Stoli Strawberry and Sprite.
    "Never invest in any idea you can't illustrate with a crayon." ~Peter Lynch

Registered
    Jun 2007
    Funding for The TexanOkie Show has been brought to you by Dollar General Corp., The National Review, the GOP Legal Defense Fund, and the intellectual needs of viewers like you.

Registered
    Jul 2006
    The "ofos Hour" was produced in part through proceeds from the movies Grumpy Old Men and Gran Torino with legal support from the firm of Cur, Mud, & Geon.

Now get your namby pamby @ss off my d@mn lawn, you jack wagon!
    “Death comes when memories of the past exceed the vision for the future.”

Cyburbian Plus Whose Yur Planner's avatar
    Registered
    Jun 2004
    The Whose Yur Planner Hour of Power has been brought to you by: Diet Coke, Facebook, Subway, YMCA, Pandora, the Cookie Monster and the letter P.
    When did I go from Luke Skywalker to Obi-Wan Kenobi?

NIMBY asshatterer Plus Richmond Jake's avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2001
    The RJ Chronicles have been made possible by generous grants from the AVN Awards Program, the California Association of Winegrape Growers, the Florida Homebuilders Association, the National Tanning Congress, and the Naturist Society.

Registered
    Dec 2005
    Blog entries
    kjelsadek's adventures have been brought to you by Direct Loans, the Dragon Lady, India & Sri Lanka Bureau of Tourism, Jersey Shore, and RT.
    "He defended the cause of the poor and needy, and so all went well. Is that not what it means to know me?" Jeremiah 22:16

Registered
    Jun 2005
    Elegant Musings with Natski has been brought to you by Cadbury Chocolate, Chanel beauty products, Canon photographics, whiskers cat food (for the spoilt pet in your life), Harpers Bazaar and the Millinery association of Australia
    "Have you ever wondered if there was more to life, other than being really, really, ridiculously good looking?" Zoolander

Registered
    Jan 2005
    What do you Hink? was brought to you buy Jimmy John's #12 Sub with Salt and Vinegar Chips; Brook's - Actual running shoes by a company that actually makes running shoes for runners; The Ohio State University Athletic Fund - because we have enough money to support crappy public television; and viewers like Hink_Planner's mom... because that is half the viewership!
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Brought tears to my eyes
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 10
    Last post: 23 Nov 2011, 8:31 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last post: 04 Mar 2004, 8:26 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last post: 26 Jun 2002, 8:05 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last post: 26 Jun 2002, 8:05 AM