Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Interior design student

Registered
    Nov 2010

Interior design student

Hi I'm studying interior design and I tried to locate a message board for interior designers or students but that got me no where but HGTV and lots of talk about interior decorators, so I did a search for message boards for architects and that's how I found Cyberbia.

Right now I am taking Intro to Interior Design, Interior Design Graphics (mechanical drafting), and Intro to Art and Architecture (Art History).

Don't know what else to say except I'm new here so hi.

Registered
    Mar 2004
    Mechanical Drafting? Wow with T-squares, triangles and french curves?? Takes me back to my youth. I am a urban planner by trade but started off in architecture in school. Welcome from downstate. I have a cottage off of M-55 but further East of you.
    We hope for better things; it will arise from the ashes - Fr Gabriel Richard 1805

Registered
    Jan 2005
    We don't have many interior design students here, but welcome. We are much more on the planning and policy side, but there are numerous design people here as well. Welcome!
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Church interior design considerations
    Design, Space, and Place
    Replies: 4
    Last post: 14 Oct 2010, 11:44 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last post: 26 Mar 2010, 10:48 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last post: 06 Feb 2009, 2:09 AM
  4. Design Student from Chicago
    Introduce Yourself