Urban planning community

+ Reply to thread

Thread: Is the Census Bureau really going to wait till December 31, 2010 to release the results?

Is the Census Bureau really going to wait till December 31, 2010 to release the results?

I'm anxious to see the numbers! I am hoping they come out earlier than the statutory deadline. Anyone want to predict if there will be any surprises in the data?

I'm curious to see the growth of Florida and NYC's final numbers. I guess for the latter we'll have to wait longer.

Super Moderator luckless pedestrian's avatar
    Registered
    Aug 2005
    since you posted this in FAC and not a serious thread line can we make fun of the fact you are anxiously awaiting this data?????!!!!! dude...
    Last edited by luckless pedestrian; 10 Dec 2010 at 4:31 PM. Reason: ...but I am too...

Sure! It's Friday!

Registered
    Feb 2009
    Off-topic:
    Quote Originally posted by luckless pedestrian View post
    since you posted this in FAC and not a serious thread line can we make fun of the fact you are anxiously awaiting this data?????!!!!! dude...
    This comment alone is good reason to add a "Like" button to Cyburbia.
    Process and dismissal. Shelter and location. Everybody wants somewhere.

Registered
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally posted by OfficialPlanner View post
    I'm anxious to see the numbers! I am hoping they come out earlier than the statutory deadline. Anyone want to predict if there will be any surprises in the data?

I'm curious to see the growth of Florida and NYC's final numbers. I guess for the latter we'll have to wait longer.
    I would guess they like people actually caring about what they say, so I would guess no on the early release. They have leaked some large scale data, but nothing specific.
    A common mistake people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools. -Douglas Adams

+ Reply to thread

More at Cyburbia

1. Census 2010
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 41
    Last post: 19 Aug 2011, 6:52 PM
  2. New Orleans, December 29, 2010
    Friday Afternoon Club
    Replies: 33
    Last post: 09 Sep 2010, 8:22 PM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last post: 13 Feb 2007, 7:14 PM